Qualification: DAE (Electronics) from a recognized institute
Experience: Minimum 01 to 02 years relevant experience in oil and gas sector, fertilizer, chemical or petrochemical industry.
- Candidate should have sound knowledge and skills for maintenance and troubleshooting of instrumentation including control valves, transmitters, switches, solenoid valves and instrument fittings.
- Candidate should be able to perform calibration and testing of gauges and transmitters. Experience of LPG filling machines maintenance would be additional advantage.
- Should have good knowledge of Safety procedures related to Instrument jobs and equipment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform maintenance of instruments according to preventive maintenance plan. Maintain up-to-date calibration and testing of instruments.
- Able to troubleshoot instrumentation problems & issues
- Maintain record & history of instruments.
- Assist the sub-engineer in spares arrangements and budget preparation.
- Ensure all work is performed in accordance with applicable Environmental, Health, Safety, & ISO standards and codes.
- Can read and understand drawings including P&IDs, schematics and connection diagrams.
- Perform the troubleshooting and rectification of faults of instruments.
- Compliance to PPEs and PTW system.
- Preparation of daily progress reports.