Terms of Reference of Female Facilitators to support the FSP Bara team in activity in Bara, Khyber Agency
1) Programme Information
Programme: FATA Secretariat Program
Activity: “Poetry, Art, and Fun Activities for Female Students of Tehsil Bara”
2) Background: (Attach background documents, if necessary)
The activity seeks to increase female participation in socio-cultural events by organizing poetry, art, and games. Students to participate in poetry recitals and art displays, and will provide them a platform to present their talent before other students, teachers, and guests. Providing entertainment to the students would help create a more conducive social environment and to help the youth as they return to routine academic learning environments. FSP is hiring 2 female facilitators (preferably local) for 13 days to support the team for successful completion the activity.
Duty Station: Bara, Khyber Agency
3) Major tasks to be accomplished:
The female facilitator will be responsible to accomplish the following major tasks;
5) Time-Frame: Total duration: 13 days each ( excluding week-ends and 1st May)
Start Date: Apr 24th, 2018
End Date: May 11th, 2018
6) Payment for 13 days activity /-PKR 91000
7) Qualifications or specialized knowledge/experience required:
For transportation they will be facilitated by FSP.