Position title: Marketing Officer
Salary: Lump sum monthly salary
The individual holding this position shall assist in performing the following specific functions:
- Organizing workshops, events including trade shows both national and international, program of work plans with partners and other stakeholders;
- Conducting primary and secondary research activities.
- Compiling progress reports;
- Drafting reports on event participations and market assessments;
- Developing and maintaining record system.
- Communicating and liaison with Project stakeholders.
- Any other relevant tasks assigned by the marketing team for implementation of the Project.
- 1-3 years of experience in marketing, event management or agricultural development;
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in agriculture marketing, agribusiness or relevant discipline;
- Good communication and writing skills in English language
Knowledge, Skill and Ability Requirements
- Good communications and writing ability;
- Ability to manage multiple assignments and willingness to travel;
- Strong computer literacy skills required in word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, web browsers, and email;