Perform a broad range of clerical, secretarial and reception duties. As a member of Office Administration, provide timely staff services and efficient office operations.
Reporting & Supervision:
The Office Assistant reports to the Admin & Finance Officer.
- Update database to track key information
- Handles all email, mail and phone general inquiries and requests for information and materials.
- Collects departmental updates for monthly organization report.
- Retrieves, logs and sorts resume and inquiries via emails, mail and phone
- Maintain employee telephone lists, and floor map
- Assists with ordering supplies and copy room inventory, as needed
- Assists with trip expense reports, photocopying, ordering books and materials as needed
- Assist staff with mailing projects
- Perform other duties, as necessary and/or as requested.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- High school diploma with minimum two years’ office experience;
- Must be local and fluent in local language(s)
- Demonstrated reliability regarding attendance and work performance;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to deal with a diverse clientele and staff;
- Courteous and professional demeanor with experience providing customer service;
- Experience in organizing and filing information;
- Attention to detail and ability to follow up on tasks to completion;
- Medium level knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Clear speaking voice and proficient English language skills;
- Flexibility and ability to work in busy environment.