A Sales Manager works to improve an organization’s market position and achieve financial growth. This person defines long-term organizational strategic goals, builds relationships, identifies business opportunities, negotiates and closes business deals and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s clients and ensure its strong presence
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, that will lead to an increase in sales of our products.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Any other Tasks assign by Program Director or CEO.
Desired Qualification: MBA (Marketing) or equivalent
Desired Skills: Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Selling to client’s Needs, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, , Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism.