• Develop annual and quarterly training calendar of PRMP and other projects, promote international collaboration & accreditation with agencies like NAVTTC, British Council and with international research agencies like ACIAR and USDA
• Ensure timely planning, development and delivery of training courses by project teams through a systematic training plan and by developing training calendars • Support CABI project managers PRMP, SVVP, VCTAT project managers in identifying and training needs of technical staff and analyse the results of TNA
• Conduct, run and analyse supervising tests and file reports of statistical analyses from various training programmes and perform graphical analysis to refine data
• Ensure coverage of practical and theoretical training aspects to the work plans
• Assist in the evaluation of training through both online and off-line tests and skill assessment of various trainers and subject experts
• Prepare progress reports in respect of trainings carried out and submit to the project managers
• Field visits and carry out Quality Assurance monitoring at training sites and centers
• Introduce new training practices, equipment and latest skills
• Assist CABI M&E team in the development of the trainers quality assurance programme (TQA)
• Submit statistical reports on the outcomes of TQA monitoring visits
• Marketing of CABI training products
Required Qualification & Experience
Qualification: Graduate/ Post Graduarte degree in relevant field from International Foreign University with expertise in any one field HR Training/Business with IT background.
Required Experience: The candidates must possess at least 05 Years hands-on expreince in the below areas of expertise;
All interested candidates can send their CV at email email@example.com with covering letter. Last date for receiving of applications is 18th June 2018.