Key Result Areas (KRAs)
Main Duties and responsibilities
Customer Relationship Management
- Proactively build effective working relationships with other department heads at the national and provincial level, relevant provincial Government counterparts and 3rd party firm(s)/ consultants.
M & E Activities
- Lead the process of implementing all necessary tools and instruments for data collection.
- Implement and make adjustments as needed to surveys and other evaluation activities in consultation with the Programme Coordinator and international M&E Consultant, for gauging the change within key education indicators including enrolment, retention, transition and the learning environment.
- Analyze the data and disseminate findings to all key stakeholders to ensure that lessons are learned and uptake of findings occurs
- Ensure safety and security of M&E Data/Reports, as well as participants in M&E surveys or other activities.
- Review all case study concept notes, methodologies and reports submitted by M&E Coordinators for relevance, robustness and methodological strength.
Internal & External Coordination
- The M&E Manager will coordinate and participate in Third Party Audits, Third Party Evaluations and the Quarterly/ Annual Reviews of the programme conducted at the provincial/national level.
- On bi-annual basis, in consultation with the Programme Coordinator, Operations Manager, and International M&E Consultant, undertake reviews of the programme’s logical framework and M&E strategy/plan, M&E tools and suggest for modification as necessary. Update the M&E strategy document, accordingly.
- Closely supervise and provide technical feedback to the M&E Coordinators to ensure their deliverables are relevant and useful to the programme, and in-line with the overall M&E strategy.
- Work closely with the M&E Manager for the Punjab to compare information gathered through M&E activities and ensure the two provincial M&E teams are utilizing similar approaches and strategies when performing the same activity.
Capacity Building of M&E staff / Training Delivery
- Ensure that all personnel recruited in the M&E Section have the necessary skills (including language skills), knowledge and background to fulfill their roles
- Identify the capacity building needs of program’s staff who have M&E responsibilities at the provincial/district level
- Organize trainings or on-the-job mentoring of M&E staff of the district and provincial level so that they are equipped with the necessary analytical skills, technical capacity and abilities to carry out their functions smoothly.
- Compilation of regular periodic/quarterly reports
- Produce tailored reports (quarterly, annually, other) for senior management at the H/O / province, provincial governments as and when required
- Undertake periodic visits to project sites to physically monitor implementation. Based on such visits, prepare field reports with points for action, and share with district, provincial and head office staff and project partners
- Conduct regular M&E data review meetings at the provincial level, to inform and improve programme planning and implementation. Such meetings will include provincial level programme management, M&E staff at district and provincial levels, project partners and relevant government counterparts
- Coordinate conducting of research or special studies focusing on important aspects of programme implementation
- Conduct independently and/ or oversee the conducting of rapid assessment surveys, Randomized control trial study, satisfaction surveys and focus group discussions at the community level on a sample basis from time to time
- Developed and compile case studies/ success stories on regular periodic basis
- Coordinate field visits/ work of 3rd party monitoring & evaluation teams
- Ensure smooth functioning of GRM system.