MASTER TRAINER(S) REQUIRED
Parwaan Preschool Program
The Parwaan program aims to provide high quality, sustainable and affordable early childhood education to pre-school-age children, by training young adults/potential investors to set up and manage early preschools. The program works with potential investors to become early childhood education entrepreneurs. Once training is completed, Parwaan provides them with technical support to open preschool.
Parwaan is looking for passionate and committed master trainer(s) to train potential investors/entrepreneurs on entrepreneurship and early childhood concepts who will open their preschools in their respective areas with technical support of Parwaan. Trainer(s) must have deep ECE knowledge, strong communication, pedagogical and presentation skills.
Terms of References
Responsibilities of CGN-P:
1. organize 3 days Training Orientation Session on 15 days Training Programme for Trainers at Islamabad.
2. provide complete modules and related handouts, resources for 15 days Training Programme. Training modules will be handed over to the trainers during orientation however, handouts and resources will be provided later at training venue.
3. ensure logistic arrangements for training of entrepreneurs as per the set criteria.
4. provide the training agenda/schedule and other details.
5. pay Rs. 5000/- per day to the trainer and in total Rs. 75000/- will be paid for 15 days training. However, tax will be deducted as per income tax rules.
6. send CGN-P representative to observe and assess quality of training.
Responsibilities of Master Trainer(s):
Master trainer will:
• attend 3 days inhouse Training Orientation Sessions at Islamabad.
• prepare mock sessions and deliver during orientation.
• responsible to manage his/her travel and stay at the designated location to implement training programme.
• reach at training venue 30 minutes prior to start training session and stay at venue for 30 minutes after completing daily sessions.
• remain standing at door of venue and welcome the participants in every morning.
• create conducive learning environment at training venue and deliver training interactively.
• conduct pre/post - tests during trainings of entrepreneurs, mark them and maintain the records.
• take daily attendance during training of entrepreneurs and maintain its records.
• ensure that CGN-P training agenda/instructions/ schedule has been followed in true letter and spirit.
• engage and motivate participants to contribute actively in various activities.
• encourage participants to ask questions and appreciate on their better performance.
• prepare daily session refection/recap and overall training report as per given template.
• handover all reports, records and training modules/documents at the end of training programme.
Qualification & Skills
• Masters in Social Sciences, Education, or any other relevant discipline.
• At least 4-5 years of experience of conducting interactive trainings on Early Childhood Education or Social Entrepreneurship (preferably in both disciplines)
• Have experience of module, manual development
• Good communication and presentation skills.
• Ability to work effectively in a diverse environment and have understanding of facilitation.
• Fluent in English, Urdu and Local Language. (Working knowledge of regional languages will be an advantage.)
Islamabad Capital Territory