Personal Assistant to Director
End Date: 27 Aug, 2018
Start Date :10 Aug, 2018
- Provide administrative and secretarial support to the Director.
- Manage all special assignments given by the director independently.
- Plan, supervise and coordinate a variety of events, including meetings, conferences, lunches, dinners etc.
- Deal with government and private sector offices on various matters by visiting their offices and through telephone/email contact.
- Visit markets to purchase official and personal items for the Director, after obtaining price quotations.
- Make travel, hotel and transport arrangements for domestic as well as foreign travels.
- Travel within and outside Pakistan for Company business or for personal assignments of the Director, if required.
- Travel frequently to the project sites in Pakistan.
- Ensure maintenance and upkeep of Director’s residence and guesthouse.
- Prepare different reports as and when desired by the Director.
- Manage any other official and/or personal assignments given by the Director.
- A university graduate, having 8 – 10 years’ experience in similar jobs with large organizations.Proficient in computer applications.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Very presentable, responsible and dedicated with strong work management habits and discipline.
- The candidate must be willing to operate from office as well as from residence of Director.
- Base station of the job is Islamabad but the candidate must be willing to relocate and work in any other city.
- The candidate must be willing to work till late hours on weekdays as well as on weekends.