Data Quality Assurance and Handling
- Designing quality data storage interfaces/data bases through applying data quality controls.
- Ensuring data storage for the ease and retrieval and analysis.
- Ensuring data security and protection to avoid data tempering, theft and misuse.
- Designing and implementation of an indexing scheme for the retrieval for the effective storage and retrieval of the data.
Data Compilation, Entry and Cleaning
- Reviewing completed tools/instruments to report on their exact application in the field.
- Supervising data entry into data interfaces/data bases with minimum transposition errors.
- Leading data cleaning.
- Deployments and configuration of the data storage systems.
Data Collection Tools/Instruments Design
- Supporting MER team in the design of the data collection tools.
- Ensuring data collection tools are aligned to donors and ARC’s data requirements against the indicators.
- Updating data collection and storage tools/instruments based upon learning and feedback.
Use of Technology Platform
- Adopting android based and other technology platforms for data collection.
- Programming/creating data collection tools in Andriod platform.
- Advising MER Manager on appropriate choice of gadgets and software suites for data collection.
- Training/technical support team members in the use of data collection tools.
- Training/technical support to team members in the use of database/data storage interface.
- Training/technical support to team members in the use of Andriod based data collection tools.
- Applying queries on stored data to produce reports for different stakeholders especially donors and ARC’s management.
- Generating indicator specific reports.
- Support organization learning through providing evidence for the effectiveness of program designs and approaches.
- Supporting new program/project designs through providing required data.
- Updating program dashboards on the defined frequency.