Project Name: Punjab Youth Workforce Development Project Funded By USAID
Designation: Program Implementation Support Consultant
Department: Placement, Partnership & Institutional Capacity Building
· Supporting project implementation activities, follow-ups and coordination with project task throughout the project field teams.
· Maintain lists of private sector contacts and their operations in relevant program areas.
· Maintain program progress trackers through coordination with field teams
· Review documentation received from the field for contracts and maintain complete record for quick reference
· Processing of stipends and other training allowances to trainees through finance.
· Support in implementation of strategies for the development of partnerships with the private sector, public sector entities, and other non-governmental entities as required to achieve planned project results and enhance contract outcomes.
· Providing support in implementation and record keeping of the institutional capacity assessment and upgradation of potential training institutes based on approved criteria towards their selection for future capacity support from the project
· Provide support for developing partnership agreements, outlining capacity building work plan for the partner and the number of trainees to be supported through this partnership.
· Developing and consolidating program periodic reports in consultation with field teams
· Ensuring timely submission of the project deliverables, participation in meetings as required by project contracts.
· Work closely with the other components of the project including Communications and Outreach department and Monitoring and Evaluation teams.
· Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by PPICB specialist
· Bachelor’s degree or its international equivalent in business, public administration, social sciences, economics, engineering or a related field. Master’s degree preferred.
· Demonstrated experience and proven track record of similar roles in working with private sector, training institutes and other Technical Educations and Vocational Training (TVET) institutes, skills development organizations, women and girls advocacy organizations and NGOs, and youth development programs.
· Demonstrated experience of providing back office support, reporting and coordination in inter disciplinary program components.
· Excellent communication skills, reading and writing.
· Excellent command on performing analysis on Microsoft Excel
· Excellent command on MS office (Word and Powerpoint)
· 3-5 years of experience with private business and/or corporate social responsibility activities. Prior experience working with similar international donor development programming is a plus. Prior experience in the South Punjab region is desired.
· The candidate must have previously demonstrated certain skills and experience: (1) possess strong analytical and writing skills; (2) ability to present technical information in concise written and oral form; (3) ability to develop and implement action/work plans for operation of proposed partnerships; (4) ability to coordinate programs and visits independently; and, (5) possess strong negotiation skills.
· Professional reading and writing skills in English and Urdu are required. Local language Skills i.e. Punjabi, or Seraiki, will be an advantage.