We are a network INGO working for the rights and wellbeing of older people in over 75 countries. We are one of the lead organisations in Pakistan which promotes inclusive humanitarian response and Disaster Risk Reduction activities. Since the earthquake emergency of 2005, We have been actively responding to all major emergencies in Pakistan (floods in 2010, 2012, 2014 and IDP crises in KP since 2012) by implementing inclusive multi-sectoral humanitarian responses. Since 2012, we have been responding to IDP crises by implementing life-saving interventions in Noweshera, Peshawar, Kohat and Banu.
Under the supervision of the Project Coordinator, Services of Lady health Visitor are requested for medical camps in Peshawar. Services will be required on daily basis in medical camps on need base with below JDs:
- Assist Medical Officer in conducting OPD;
- Screen high risk pregnancies and refer them to a higher level health facility as per referral protocols;
- Enter all relevant data of patient (s) in OPD/Delivery/PNC registers;
- Conduct safe and clean normal delivery as per WHO guidelines (if required);
- Keep delivered woman under observation for at least 06 hours for PNC at health facility;
- Ensure a delivered woman initiates breast feeding within first hour of her delivery;
- Disseminate information on importance of breast feeding, routine vaccination, care of baby’s cord, personal & new born hygiene and nutrition etc;
- Ensure after discharge of a patient; female cleaner has thoroughly cleaned the labor room, washed and sterilized the instruments/equipment;
- Ensure all equipment/instruments in labor room/MCH center are well maintained and kept;
- Ensure all suspected PLW attending health facility are screened for malnutrition and referred to CMAM center for further management;
- Refer pregnant women to the EPI center to receive TT vaccination;
- Disseminate proper information and guide patients on danger signs of pregnancy and reason for referral to a secondary/tertiary care level health facility;
- Attend staff meetings convened at health facility/project office;
- Follow proper chain of command and communication lines within the organization;
- Do not leave the duty station without informing Supervisor, Project Medical Supervisor or Admin/HR officer;
- Immediately inform Supervisor or Project Medical Supervisor in case of an incident/emergency;
- Accomplish any other job related task assigned by the Supervisor (s).
- Relevant diploma/ degree/ certificate from a recognised college/ health Institution,
- 2-5 years of relevant working experience in related hospital departments or private sector.
- We will pay PKR4,500 – Four thousand Five hundred per working day,
- Payment will be made once medical camp came to an end,
- Payment is subject to provision of photo copies of final degree/ diploma, photo copy of CNIC, Bank account detail and attendance,
- Payment will be made through cross cheque after deducting applicable taxes.
We are euqal opportunities employer