Relevant Experience & Qualification:
- Minimum 2-5 years of working experience in development field
- Masters degree in social sciences
- Proven ability to work effectively with people at all levels of an organization, maximizing coordination and cooperation;
- Fluency in English, including excellent writing skills;
- The Programme Officer is responsible for community mobilization at field level
- S/he is responsible for delivering trainings for SPO stakeholders/CBOS/COS
- Responsible for overall event organization and management
- Assistance to supervisor in advocacy campaigns
- Reporting of program activities to her/his Supervisor
- Facilitating activities that build the capacity of communities to address issues under the given project.
- Providing required data, reports and information for planning purpose the Region, for internal and external dissemination
- Working in collaboration with regional staff and district education and relevant stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with regional staff
- To maintain district/cluster record &filing
- Following the work plan and meeting the annual targets
- Close coordination with likeminded organization
- Carrying out independent research/ data collection on project related researches
Candidate who tries to influence the recruitment process will be automatically disqualified. Women and minority candidates are particularly encouraged to apply.