Under the overall supervision of the Community Resilience Activity (CRA) Team leader & under the direct supervision of the Sr. GIS & IT Assistant the incumbent will manage ITC of Peshawar as well as smooth ITC operations in the field offices. In particular, he/she will be responsible for the following;
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Maintenance, Installation, / Setup of Software, in all PC’s in LAN.
- Responsible for Installation /maintenance/trouble shooting of Windows server.
- Virus check and preventive maintenance of all workstations in LAN and WLAN.
- Installing and upgrading Software packages.
- Maintain & troubleshooting of office equipment i.e. Fax machine, PABX Exchange including intercom, Photocopier, LAN printers, Mobile Phones software support.
- Make effective coordination with the IT Network Administrator CRA Office in Peshawar for setting up IT & Telecommunication for sub-offices.
- Ensure that the IT related equipments are not misused and standard safety procedures are practiced while using them and according to CRA/IOM ITS Standard.
- Responsible for maintenance and troubleshooting of the IT/Communication equipments at sub offices when required.
- Providing technical Support to security department regarding IP Cameras & biometric System.
- Providing IT support time to time to other sub-offices as and when required.
- Perform other duties as directed.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or equivalent. Work experience of two years in a similar position
- Knowledge and understanding of current trends and developments in information technology
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Knowledge of web designs and principles