Key Result Areas (KRAs)
Main Duties and responsibilities
Stakeholder Relationship Management
- Proactively build effective working relationships with Provincial and District Education Officers, SST Members, PTC/SC Members, CCSI members and Contractors; and
- Create a win-win environment by gaining agreement from partners and / or Customers before taking partnership-oriented actions.
- Check the vehicle for daily maintenance
- Check the vehicle for weekly maintenance
- Check the vehicle for monthly maintenance
- Maintaining the vehicle log book properly and keep it updated.
- Shall make sure that the vehicle is safe from damages.
- Keep the car cleaned all the time.
Safety and security
- Should know and follow the traffic rules and regulations
- Keep security of information for travelling wherever required
- Ensure the security and safety procedures while driving.
- Know the travelling protocols laid down by the security department.
- Shall not divert from the pre-designated route with prior permission of Fleet Officer.
- Ensure the safety of passengers through safe driving practices.
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Directly responsible to the Organization’s Security Department for the smooth running of fleet.
- May be assigned the duty of driver’s supervisor to assist Fleet Officer/Provincial security managers as and when assigned.
- Maintain his vehicle on time and keep it in road worthy condition.
- Pick and drive - AII staff and guests to pre-determined destinations within given timeframes, as directed.
- Will be responsible for drive all the staff members irrespective of National staff or expatriates.
- Driving defensively and be courteous to other road users.
- Ensure the prompt reporting to supervisor of any damage or repair needed to the assigned vehicle/maintaining of accident reports and informing the supervisor about any such accident.
- Ensure that the orders are clearly understood.
- Participate in professional training and development activities, as needed or requested.
- Ensure that all supporting documents including valid driving license is present while driving.
- Ensure not to drive before or after last light for out station travelling.
- Adhere the SOPs for mobile use while driving.
- Perform other duties, as needed or requested.