Over all under supervision of the Community Resilience Activity (CRA) Resource Management Officer (RMO), the Field Procurement Coordinator will directly report to the Procurement and Logistics Officer in Islamabad. The Field Procurement Coordinator shall be responsible for the Grant Procurement of Goods and services. In particular he/she will be responsible for the following;
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Responsible for Program Grants procurements of goods and services.
- Responsible for compliance on Program Procurement Policy and procedures,
- Track and monitor procurements of goods and services, made by selected contractors or grant specific projects.
- Responsible for coordination with field staff and vendors for smooth operation of all grant procurements and ensure the supplies from origin to destination and distribution to end user.
- Ensure that all Grant procurement documents are according to Program Procurement policy.
- Ensure that the procurements related information is properly documented; vouchers for payments and other supportive documents should be filled and shared with the grants section.
- Prepare success stories about local procurements and share the information with the field and grants section units for inclusion into database / weekly activity notes.
- Analyse and advise, for new grant projects to be implemented, how to streamline local procurements.
- Responsible for compliance of Program Policies on Pre-qualification and Post qualification of contractors and selection of potential companies for Program support.
- Responsible to update the vendor list in all categories and verification of vendors.
- Ensure all procurement documents are in line for processing payments to finance department.
- Responsible to ensure the transparency in Procurement of goods and services.
- Responsible to update the matrix of procurement of goods, supplies and services, this shall be share with Logistics unit and field staff.
- Responsible to guide Field Logistics on Program Procurement policies and procedures and compliance of infrastructure grants biddings.
- Responsible for reviewing bid documents of infrastructure grants.
- He/she shall visit CRA field offices to support Field logs and Program activities.
- Any other duty assigned by your supervisor.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Completed Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent the same field with four years of experience.
- Two years of experience in purchasing and contract management.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written in English) with the ability to present concepts at functional and executive levels.
- Ability to manage conflict and encourage collaboration.
- Demonstrated team work, team facilitation.
- Demonstrated broad understanding of supply chain management with relevant commodity management experience.
Required (specify the required knowledge)
- Fluency in English & Urdu