HelpAge International implementing German government funded project “Addressing the health and livelihood needs of the returnees with focus on including Older People, People with Disability (PWDS), women and children in Federally Administered Tribal Areas (FATA), Pakistan”. The project will be implemented through community Support Groups-CSGs, which are responsible for identification of beneficiaries, support in implementation of project activities, monitoring and feedback support mechanisms. The project will address the immediate needs of targeted beneficiaries regarding health, livelihood and protection needs in the project areas focusing for vulnerable older people, persons with disabilities, orphan headed families, and widow headed families, minorities and other vulnerable groups.
The Logistic Support Assistant will support the project activities specifically related to logistics and overall to general project activities.
- Develop and implement systems and procedures relating to office management, material and services management.
- Manage and monitor budgets for office operations and administration, Coordinate for purchase all office equipment and supplies as approved within budgets and in accordance with established HAI procurement procedures.
- Provide support for arrangement of training workshop etc
- Ensure the operation and maintenance of all office equipment liaising with contractors and service providers to ensure efficient and cost effective serving and repairs of all equipment in the office.
- Supervise and maintain an Assets Register for all durable items
- Supervise and manage the use and maintenance of vehicles including all registration, insurance, servicing etc.
- Maintain proper logistic stock and maintenance of logistical equipment and materials.
- Develop and implement an appropriate plan for general logistical requirements (incentives, stationary, cleaning, materials, equipment’s, etc.).
- Timely response to specific requests from the program departments for logistical support for trainings, workshops and other events.
- Managing and tracking all vehicles, including movement planning, day-to-day allocation, log book control, reporting, rental contracts, staff (driver) management, duty drivers and driver shifts, and the monitoring of fuel consumption
- Frequently visits in the field to ensure qualitative logistically support
- MBA /M. Com or any other relevant degree
- At least 1-2 years of professional experience in any development organization preferably in Emergencies Advanced computer skills in MS Office, particularly Excel
- Prior management experience and strong organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- knowledge of local language especially Pashto.
*Note: Position will be filled on rolling baisis.
"we are an equal opportunities employer"