Terms of Reference
Addressing the immediate lifesaving needs of the most vulnerable Temporarily Displaced People (TDP) groups including Older People, People with Disability (PWDS), women and children in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP) and the Federally Administered Tribal Areas (FATA), Pakistan”
Objective or Purpose:
Organization’s is implementing a livelihoods and health integrated project in KPK and FATA. Under Food security and livelihood component, one of the deliverable is provision of quality health services at their doorstep to the target community of KPK and FATA.
Health staff duties & responsibilities:
Services of male and female medical doctors are requested for medical camps in Peshawar. Services will be required on daily basis in medical camps on need base with below JDs:
- Participate in multi-disciplinary team in the provision of care to patients,
- Diagnose and treat patients,
- Ensure that duties and function are undertaken in a manner that prioritizes the safety and wellbeing of patients,
- Recommend pathological test of patient if necessary,
- Order and interpret diagnostic tests if necessary,
- Communicate effectively and soft spoken with patients,
- Ensure dignity of older people and person with disability,
- Must refer sever and chronic patient to hospital,
- Taking care of Organization’s asset, mission and vision
- Working with Organization’s staff in a coordinated and integrated manner,
- Submit report on daily basis
- Insure availability in medical camps / Meetings arranged by HAI staff.
- Any other tasks assigned by supervisor.
Perdiem Contract/ Daily wage
Duration of the activity:
September 2018 – September 2019
- MBBS from a recognised medical college/ health Institution,
- Organization will pay PKR 8,500 – Eight thousand Five hundred per working day,
- Payment will be made once medical camp came to an end,
- Payment is subject to provision of photo copies of final degree/ diploma, photo copy of CNIC, Bank account detail and attendance,
- Payment will be made through cross cheque after deducting applicable taxes
*Note: Position will be filled on rolling baisis.
"we are an equal opportunities employer"