NUR Center for Research and Policy (NCRP) (www.ncrp.nurfoundation.org) is a partner organization of the Fatima Memorial System Lahore (www.fmsystem.org). The NUR-FMS group has over 40 years of experience in health, education and skill development. The key functions of the center can be divided into four main areas:
a) Research: In public health, health systems, education, economic development and policy research
b) Capacity-building: In research, management, communications skills, leadership, health care service delivery, article-writing, statistical softwares etc.
c) Policy and Advocacy: Collation and dissemination of evidence generated from research to inform policy and reform practice.
d) Technical Assistance: Consulting services across the social sector.
The center has partnered with local, regional and international organizations. Some of our donors and partners include John Hopkins, USAID, DFID, UNICEF, Amplify Change, Global Fund, Primary and Secondary Health Care department, Punjab Youth Workforce Development, Punjab Vocational Training Council, Punjab Education Foundation among others. The group is seeking the services of a Manager Research and Technical Services to assist NCRP to actively seek grants.
- Oversee and mentor technical services team at Nur Center for Research and Policy
- Develop and maintain tracker for RFPs; develop bids in response to relevant RFPs
- Lead technical proposal writing in collaboration with subject matter experts specifically in Bid planning including: teaming, bid strategy, development of win-themes, oversight of and contribution to technical design, costing, capacity statements etc
- Assisting and managing the various projects and programmes being run by Nur Center for Research and Policy e.g. ensuring completion of all deliverables including technical deliverables as per timelines and budget and in accordance with donor requirements
- Organizing and representing where required Nur Foundation and Nur Center for Research and Policy in the advocacy and policy development forums of health, education and social sectors under supervision of Senior Management.
- Undertake networking meetings to gain access to new funding opportunities
- Relevant Master's degree with at least 5 years of progressive experience in the development sector. Candidates with MBBS or BDS degree along with management experience will be preferred.
- Programme management experience in health and/or education sectors will be an asset
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Urdu
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Proven track record of writing winning proposals and securing internationally funded projects will be an added plus
Please apply online, no later than December 15th 2018, with the following documents:
- Resume including names and contact of two professional references as well as contact details
- One Page Capability statement explaining how your skill set and experience match with the position applied for.
- Passport size photograph
- Any supporting documents (published work/research/certificates) to build your case
- Remuneration will be commensurate with skill set and experience. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview. NUR Foundation is an equal opportunity employer
NCRP is a not-for-profit entity endowed by NUR Foundation. NUR Foundation is registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan as a non-governmental, non-profit, charitable company, under section 42 of the Companies Ordinance (1984) vide license number #CLD/RDCo.42/72/2005-224 dated 3/2/06.