• Masters in Social Sciences and relevant disciplines / Project Management/Masters in Business Administration / Masters in Public Administration
• Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in livelihoods and value chain development with international and national development agencies.
• Experience in Project Management and budgeting skills to forecast budget for the unit/program.
• Excellent report writing and communication skills.
• Team management and relationship management with POs and other stakeholders.
• Provide technical, operational and administrative support to activities and Partner Organizations staff in improving competitiveness of selected value chains
• Provide technical support to Partner Organization staff regarding identification of value chain actors and potential actors in achieving value chain development goals.
• Along with project team counterparts:
a) Ensure that activities are closely tracked to identify what is and is not working and why, and
b) Adjust work plans as needed in response to learning to achieve deliverables defined within the annual work plans.
• Oversee and manage value chain/market analysis conducted by the external consulting firm.
• Provide technical support to Partner Organization and Community Resource Persons in strengthening Community Interest Groups and developing market linkages.
• Provide technical support to Partner Organization staff