•Masters in Social Sciences and relevant disciplines / Project Management/Masters in Business Administration / Masters in Public Administration.
•Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in livelihoods and Interest Free or Microfinance sector.
• Experience of handling multi-stakeholders development sectors projects including community development and trainings; technical vocational education and livelihoods.
• Thorough understanding of graduation model in the rural context.
• Excellent report writing skills.
• Experience and skills in managing relationship with partner organizations
Incumbent will be responsible for the following:
• Develop strategy and systems for growing Interest Free Loan Operations.
• Plan periodic objectives / targets and budgets.
• Ensure effective systems (policies, processes, procedures and tools) are in place at field level.
• Provide leadership and manage the project through interaction with all stakeholders.
• Coordinate with Partner Organizations to ensure enhanced accessibility of services and management of quality Interest Free Loan portfolios.
• Ensure mitigation of operational risk in overall Interest Free Loan operations adhering to compliance standards in line with organizations policy frame works and guidelines.
• Set targets for outreach, scale, portfolio quality, employee productivity, and Partner Organizations management.
• Conduct orientation session and capacity building of Partner Organizations staff.