• Masters in Social Sciences and relevant disciplines / Project Management/Masters in Business Administration / Masters in Public Administration
• Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in Community Development Programming preferably in the field of Social Mobilization, Institutional Development and Gender Mainstreaming.
• Experience in Project Management and budgeting skills to forecast budget for the program.
• Experience of managing program team and relationship with Partner Organizations and other stakeholders.
• Provide technical guidance to Partner Organizations in strengthening community institutions to ensure their effective role in the programme.
• Supervise development of social mobilization strategy for the programme.
• Developing proposals to collaborate with existing programmes and local initiatives according to approved guidelines for collaboration.
• Ensuring that program of institution building is developed on a solid foundation and is replicated in rural areas of all districts within the given framework.
• Organize capacity building sessions/trainings for Partner Organizations on social mobilization and gender mainstreaming.
• Ensure meaningful participation of women and inclusion of other vulnerable groups is articulated across all activities including community institutions, implementing a gender framework and ensuring disaggregation of data reported at all levels.
• Review each proposal presented to organization for financing to ensure social mobilization strategy and Gender aspects are incorporated effectively.
• Provide technical assistance to partners to develop and review gender policies and action plans