• At least 16 year of education or Masters in Social Sciences and relevant disciplines / Project Management/Masters in Business Administration / Masters in Public Administration
• Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in research and advocacy related activities.
• Proven capacity to produce high quality research.
• Knowledge of SPSS statistical analysis software is preferable.
• Highly developed communications skills, especially in a multi-cultural and multi-actor environment.
• Proficiency to handle sensitive information with discretion and professionalism
• Experience in policy development processes associated with climate change preferably with an international organization.
• Able to prioritize clearly and oversee multiple tasks; able to take the initiative in project decisions.
Incumbent will be responsible for the following:
• Oversee research and advocacy component related activities.
• Coordinate and oversee research studies, development of policy briefs and management of policy dialogues/research dissemination and advocacy events.
• Provide technical input to existing research initiatives
• Develop and implement research and data analysis projects, in coordination with partner organizations and donor agencies.