Supporting project staff for deployment and implementation of Punjab specific district level supply chain functions as per the project workplan
- Providing technical assistance in implementation of workplan activities in close coordination with the Health and Population Welfare Departments, Government of Punjab.
- Assist government district authorities in implementation of District Specific Supply Chain System Strengthening Action Plans and facilitate district task force meetings.
- Assist and facilitate joint field monitoring activities for improving health logistics data reporting, data visibility and data quality
- Assist the district authorities for regular monitoring of health logistics MIS data reporting and use of data to ensure health commodities data visibility and data quality for strategic decision
- Validate logistics data quality accumulated on the in-house MIS for contraceptives, vaccines and MNCH products
- Provide on the job training (OJT) to government district staff on effective implementation of best supply chain practices
- Any other task assigned by the supervisor
Education: Master Degree in public health, social sciences, supply chain management or relevant field.
Work Experience: Minimum 3 years’ experience in development and public sector in the fields of public health and supply chain systems strengthening
Recruitment will be carried out on rolling basis