Assist District Supply Chain Coordinator in supporting health and population departments of the district staff and project staff for deployment and implementation of district specific supply chain functions as per the project workplan
- Provide technical assistance in implementation of workplan activities in close coordination with staff of health facilities and service delivery outlets of health and population welfare departments of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
- Assist district coordinator for implementation of TAs as per the project workplan.
- Assist in supporting the facilities level staff in regular and timely requisitioning based on min/max levels of contraceptives and MNCH supplies
- Ensure proper handling and storage of contraceptives and MNCH products as per standard storage guidelines. Keep check and ensure balance of stocks levels and future requirements
- Provide technical assistance in capacity building of the facility staff on real time data entry and consumption reporting
- Ensure regular reporting of contraceptives and MNCH products into their relative MISes to improve health logistics data reporting, data visibility and data quality
- Validate the data quality and reconcile data from daily registers for data entry into MIS on daily basis
- Ensure proper record maintenance
- Any other task assigned by the supervisor
Education: Master’s Degree in public health, social sciences, supply chain management or relevant field.
Work Experience: Minimum 3 years’ experience in development and public sector in the fields of public health and supply chain systems strengthening.
Recruitment will be carried out on rolling basis