Shanon Pvt Ltd is an Advance Engineering & Consulting Group with offices in Islamabad (Sector F5/1 & F8/3) and Lahore. Consultancy is predominantly working for projects in foreign countries, CPEC & Defense. Finite Element Analysis (FEA) and Building Information Modelling (BIM) are expert areas of the company. We have people with PhD in Civil/Structures who have spent more than 20 years working in Europe, Middle East, Central Asia and South East Asia.
We are looking to hire Structural Engineers for our new office adjacent to Marriott Hotel Islamabad. He/She should have excellent mathematical, IT and analytical skills and is expected to be detail oriented, creative and possess amazing problem solving skills for challenging designs.
To ensure success, Structural Engineers should display an investigative nature and must be accurate, commercially aware and have great communication skills with a keen interest in ensuring the safety and physical integrity of large/Medium structures. Top candidates will have fantastic Design & Analyses skills with great knowledge of Steel/Concrete/Composite construction processes and materials.
Structural Engineer Responsibilities:
- Perform Analyses of Steel/Concrete/Composite Structures using STAAD Pro preferably or other Structural analyses Software.
- Prepare reports, designs Calculations.
- Consider the strength & practicality of viable construction materials and select appropriately.
- Provide technical advice on safe designs and construction.
- Analyze configurations of the basic components of a structure.
- Liaise with professional staff such as architects and engineers.
- Inspection to evaluate the Structural Integrity for conditions monitoring.
Structural Engineer Requirements:
- Degree in Civil/Structural/Mechanical Engineering (essential).
- 6 years of work experience as a Structural Design/Analyses Engineer is preferable, however candidates with lesser experience may want to apply as well if feel confident in Analysis & Design.
- Professionally registered with the Institute of Structural Engineers.
- Expert experience in Design & Analysis.
- Advanced knowledge Finite Element Analysis and use of STAAD Pro software will be preferable.
- Sound understanding of Structural Mechanics, physics and mathematics.
- Ability to liaise with professionals from other disciplines.
- Three-dimensional conceptual skills.
- Analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with the superb organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication and IT skills