A leading technology-oriented organization working under section 42 of the companies’ ordinance, 1984 is looking for dynamic and result oriented professionals for multiple roles. The Organization offers professional working environment supporting diversity along with opportunity to work on projects with national impact. Attractive market-based salary with fringe benefits would be offered to selected candidates.
POST: Budget &Finance Officer (01)
- BS Honors in Accounting & Finance from a HEC recognized institution, or
- MCOM/MBA Finance from an HEC recognized institution, or
- Qualified ACCA or CA Inter with 3 years of relevant working experience.
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE BASE:
- At least 1 to 2 years of relevant experience of working in Finance Department.
- Exposure of handling of subsidy-based projects financing will be an added advantage.
- Experience of ERP based project financing would be a definite plus for this position.
- Must be able to communicate treasury and financial concepts and tasks to finance and non-finance staff.
- Excellent computer skills, including in depth knowledge of Microsoft Office and experience with computerized financial systems.
- Must possess excellent analytical and communication skills
- Must have hands-on mentality, results driven approach and a team player
- Ability to work with as a proactive team member with minimum supervision.
DESCRIPTION OF RESPONSIBILITIES;
- Incumbent will be responsible for Budgets formulation, controlling and reporting of subsidy-based project financing.
- Processing and maintaining of guarantee instruments such as Bank Guarantees, Insurance instruments in an ERP based environment.
- Operating and maintaining records, charts of accounts and other transactions on an ERP based accounting system.
- Extensive experience of ERP/Oracle based systems will be an added advantage for this position.
- Processing of subsidy claims and other project related expenses.
- Conduct monthly, quarterly and semi-annual control checks and reconciliations.
- Exercise inter departmental coordination for finance & accounting.
- Support year-end closing and consolidation, year-end bank confirmation and bank reconciliation process.
- Support the external audit process by providing necessary documentation, analysis and process information.
- Prepare appendices and notes to the Financial Statements, and periodic reports as required.
The company offers competitive remuneration package with initial employment contract of three years further renewable for two years up to the age of 60 years. Interested individuals are encouraged to apply.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer