A leading technology oriented organization working under section 42 of the companies’ ordinance, 1984 is looking for dynamic and result oriented professionals for multiple roles. Organization offers professional working environment supporting diversity along with opportunity to work on projects with national impact. Attractive market based salary with fringe benefits would be offered to selected candidates.
Chief Digital Strategy Officer (CDO) - 01
- Experience in launching digital platforms with positive socio economic results in underserved / marginalized populations.
- Proven track record of leading teams in planning, design, launch and successful adoptions of digital platforms, system development and synchronization.
- Bachelor’sDegree recognized by PEC / HEC or a foreign degree recognized by HEC.
- Expert level understanding of ideology and concept of aligning the Digital strategic goals and project portfolios with company vision.
- Knowledge of launching business ventures, startups, cluster developments in underserved / marginalized populations.
- Overall 10 years of experience with Minimum5 yearof experience working on digital services, strategic planning and implementation.
- Synthesize current business intelligence or trend data to support recommendations for action.
- Build a strong digital strategy organizing and Supervise teams’ relationships with third party digital delivery partners, focusing on performance management against agreed SLA's and KPI's.
- To assess and understand the direction of the overall digital strategy adopted by the management.
- To launch new digital programs in lined with the policy and vision of the company in the field of e/m Government, e/m Commerce, e/m Banking, e/m Payments, e/m health, e/m agriculture, e/m education-learning and other related ideas.
- To direct planning, designing and implementation of digital projects whilstsupervise compliance with regulatory authorities and autonomous bodies.
- Responsible for working with IT to coordinate requests for estimation and resourcing for projects which are linked to/impact digital.
- Create and foster digital team in coordinating and managing the annual digital team's delivery calendar, Roadmap.
- Ensure best practices and processes across the digital team for the consistent ddivery of digital projects.
- Communicate with customers, competitors, suppliers, professional organizations, or others tostay abreast of industry or business trends and manage timely flow of business intelligence information
Key function of the CDO will be to create a vision and mission for the digital programs of Company. The leader will create a series of offerings aimed at increasing digital services signup in the underserved population. He/she will carve out a plan within the directives of Company rules and the Telecom policy of 2015 as well as the goals of MoITT for achieving SDGs of underserved via ICTs. Commercially available platforms and digital services will be used where feasible and new platforms launched as and when needed. The digital platforms will address the following e-services;
- e/m Government
- e/m Commerce
- e/m Banking
- e/m Payments
- e/m Health
- e/m Agriculture
- e/m Education/Learning
- Other ICT services (based on Federal Government IT Policy).
- Success of the leader will be measured by the number of underserved population signing up for the digital services.
The company offers competitive remuneration package with initial employment contract of three years further renewable for two years up to the age of 60 years. Interested individuals are encouraged to apply.