A leading technology organization working under section 42 of the companies’ ordinance, 1984 is looking for dynamic and result oriented professionals for multiple roles. Organization offers professional working environment supporting diversity along with opportunity to work on projects with national impact. Attractive market based salary with fringe benefits are up to grab for those who deserve.
POST: Chief Law Officer (01)
- Law Degree (Honors) / Master’s degree in law preferably from a foreign university.
- Advocate High Court with 10 years of practice experience.
- Maximum age for applying this post is 50 years
- Min 10 years post qualification experiencewith 8 years of managing law department of corporate sector organization or 5 years of experience of managing legal department of telecom sector organization.
- Must have experience of working with legislative, regulatory and accountability organizations.
- Experience of leading the law department in handling corporate, contractual, regulatory frameworks of the organization particularly in telecom sector’s regulatory affairs.
- Must be well aware of SECP, PTA, State Laws and other related regulations interacting with telecom sector of the country.
- Must have sound track record of contract management between company and other stakeholders.
- Develops, implements and maintains legal departments goals, objectives, policies and priorities for appropriate service areas; ensures that established goals and priorities are achieved.
- Directs Legal division activities including long and short contractual planning, development and presentation of legal opinions and coordinating representation of the company in litigation involving telecom sector law and other specialized areas of law such as institutional investments, contract planning, tax law, securities law and.
- Serves as legal counsel to thecompany, advises company officials in legal matters pertaining to their offices and meeting their fiduciary responsibilities;
- Prepares and presents legal opinions; ensures that activities of the company are legally supportable and in accordance with company rules and regulations; assists in the representation of the company in litigation, court hearings and other legal matters.’
- Plans, directs and coordinates the Legal Division’s work plans through appropriate division staff; assigns work activities and responsibilities to appropriate personnel; reviews and evaluates work methods and procedures; identifies and resolves problems and/or issues.
- Represents company on all legal forums as and when requires.
The company offers competitive remuneration package with initial employment contract of three years further renewable for two years up to the age of 60 years. Interested individuals are encouraged to apply.
Maximum age for applying for the position of Chief Law Officer is 50 years.