A leading technology oriented organization working under section 42 of the companies’ ordinance, 1984 is looking for dynamic and result oriented professionals for multiple roles. Organization offers professional working environment supporting diversity along with opportunity to work on projects with national impact. Attractive market based salary with fringe benefits would be offered to selected candidates.
POST: Deputy Manager (Corporate Affairs and Deputy Company Secretary) - (01)
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- LLB (Hons) degree from university recognized by the HEC. Or,
- Person holding MBA degree with minimum 2 years of corporate secretarial office experience.
- Member of a recognized body of corporate or chartered secretaries.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in fields of corporate affairsor company secretariat in large private or public organization(s) / law firms.
- Must have experience of maintaining the company's statutory registers;
- Must be aware of corporate issues of the company in line with rules and regulations defined by the SECP.
- Must be well aware of all corporate functions and liaison channelsdesigned to reach all stakeholders including but not limited to industry analysts, sector players, government agencies and various direct or indirect participants.
DESCRIPTION OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To look after the legal and corporate responsibilities and matters of corporate governance of the company;
- To organizing the company’s committee meetings, board meetings and annual general meeting (AGMs);
- To Organize and preparing agendas and papers for board meetings, committees and annual general meetings
- To prepare minutes of board meetings and ensure circulations;
- In Corporate Affairs, incumbent will be responsible to advise management on matters of company compliance with legal obligations;
- As Deputy Company Secretary, incumbent shall be responsible for ensuring the board procedures are followed in its true spirit;
- To assist management on corporate legal affairs;
- To deal with statutory requirements of the firm on routine basis such as licenses, approvals and compliance.
The company offers competitive remuneration package with initial employment contract of three years further renewable for two years up to the age of 60 years. Interested individuals are encouraged to apply.