A leading technology organization working under section 42 of the companies’ ordinance, 1984 is looking for dynamic and result oriented professionals for multiple roles. The Organization offers professional working environment supporting diversity along with opportunity to work on projects with national impact. Attractive market based salary with fringe benefits would be offered to selected candidates.
POST: Manager /Sr. Manager (Planning & Evaluation) 01
- BSc. Degree in Electrical/Telecom/Computer Engineering/Computer System Engineering recognized by PEC, from a HEC recognized Institution.
- Masters degree holders in relevant subjectwill be given preference.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience with at least 5 years of experience in management position
- PMP certification will be considered an advantage
- Hands on experience of RF Planning of 2G/3G/4G Mobile Networks using RF planning tools
- Development of technical specifications for 3G, 4G Mobile Broadband Networks.
- Planning of backhaul (Microwave and Optical Fiber) for Mobile Broadband Networks
- Planning of Renewable Energy Solutions for Telecom Infrastructure Projects will be considered added advantage
- Experience in leading a team of planning engineers of RF, Backhaul, Energy Solutions etc.
- Report Writing and Presentation.
- Planning development and budgeting of telecom Projects including 3G and 4G Mobile Broadband, Optical Fiber, Microwave etc.
- Development of Technical & Performance Specification of Telecom and ICT projects.
- Planning and Design of Renewable and Alternate Energy Solutions for telecom and ICT Projects
- Analysis and Evaluation of Technical Bids for 3G/4G networks, backhaul (Microwave and Optical Fiber) and Renewable energy solutions.
- Lead a team of engineers for successful planning of company Projects
- Technical Report Writing and presentation
The company offers competitive remuneration package with initial employment contract of three years further renewable for two years up to the age of 60 years. Interested individuals are encouraged to apply.