The incumbent is responsible to overall management of trainees, build strong relations with trainees, monitor their moments and supervise them throughout training and take lead to the day to day affaires of trainees in training centre and hostels.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS:
- Ensure the proper implementation of the policies, procedures and standards for students/ Trainee residences
- To mange resources (time, money, assets) effectively, ensuring outputs are achievement within budget
- Design and implement different co curricular activities for students and develop harmony, love and devotions among students/ Trainees.
- Ensure the security procedures for all aspects of residence, transportation and other activities of the students/ Trainees.
- Ensure the availability of food and beverages at all the times in stock and mange its proper utilization on need bases. Ensure the availability of hygienically standard food and beverage on time.
- Ensure the quick repair and maintenance work.
- Develop a friendly environment at the YDC, create and enhance opportunities for their learning and cultivate urge in them to go higher in their respective careers.
- Supervise, guide and manage all the staff including Security Guards, Drivers, kitchen staff and Cleaners to maintain the cleanliness and operational activities of YDC.
- Timely check the cleanliness and health status of kitchen staff
- Submit monthly, quarterly or need based reports to the relevant stakeholders with in time.
- Ensure to develop the quality reports.
- Any other duty handed over by the immediate supervisor
Required Qualification and Experience
- Should be master’s degree holder preference will be given to applicants having B.ed/M.ed degree
- Should have minimum of 01 year of working experience in similar position
- Have excellent management, marketing and administrative skills