- Provide technical assistance in implementation of workplan activities in close coordination with staff of health facilities and service delivery outlets of health and population welfare departments of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
- Assist district coordinator for implementation of TAs as per the project workplan.
- Assist in supporting the facilities level staff in regular and timely requisitioning based on min/max levels of contraceptives and MNCH supplies
- Ensure proper handling and storage of contraceptives and MNCH products as per standard storage guidelines. Keep check and ensure balance of stocks levels and future requirements
- Provide technical assistance in capacity building of the facility staff on real time data entry and consumption reporting
- Ensure regular reporting of contraceptives and MNCH products into their relative MISes to improve health logistics data reporting, data visibility and data quality
- Validate the data quality and reconcile data from daily registers for data entry into MIS on daily basis
- Ensure proper record maintenance
- Any other task assigned by the supervisor
Education: Master’s Degree in public health, social sciences, supply chain management or relevant field.
Work Experience: Minimum 3 years’ experience in development and public sector in the fields of public health and supply chain systems strengthening.