Sungi Development Foundation
Position: Constituency Coordinator
Location: Abbottabad, Haripur, Attock, Mansehra, Chakwal, Torghar
Report to: Project Coordinator
No of Positions: 09
Sungi Development Foundation is a member organization of Free and Fair Elections Network (FAFEN). Trust for Democratic Education and Accountability (TDEA) is supporting FAFEN for implementing a nationwide program, “Citizens’ Observation for Transparent and Accountable Election in Pakistan”. This project aims to help improve the enforcement of electoral regulations through the implementation of measures for corrective actions; and improve public access to election-related information including observation findings through the use of information technology during General Election 2018.
Tasks and deliverables:
- Constituency Coordinator (CC) will report to DC/PM for activities/performance
- Supervise Conduct Pre-election activities in the constituency
- Support to DC/PM for activities/reporting
- Ensure regular daily online (GMIS) and monthly reporting to CVP/TDEA.
- Supervise/Support to ACC/master trainers for performing their task
- Engage with DC/PM for Identification/selection/profiling/training of election observers
- Engage with DC/PM for Identification/selection/profiling/training of master trainers
- Make plan of election observation-deployment plan
- Collect election results from RO/DRO office on election night
- Collect check lists from election observers, review it and share it with DC/CVP
- Ensure activities are implemented as per agreed work plan.
- Engage wit Election Commission/TDEA for getting accreditation cards for election observers
- Collect and distribute accreditation cards
- Make and implement the deployment plan of election observer in the constituencies
- Collect and analyze required data (polling scheme, sample polling station etc)
- Provide overall direction, supervision to ACC/election observers.
- Consolidation of data/reports received from field and share with CVP.
- Coordinate project related activities with elected & public officials and institution in the project district.
- Maintain good relationships with both elected & public officials and civil society organizations.
- Attend periodical review and planning meetings.
- Ensure project budget is utilized in line with contractual obligations for best value for money.
- Any other task assigned by DC/PM.
Qualifications and Experience:
Minimum Graduation with 2 years of relevant Experience.