Qualification: DAE (Electrical) from a recognized institute
Experience: Minimum 02 to 03 years relevant experience in oil and gas sector, fertilizer, chemical or petrochemical industry.
- Candidate should have sound knowledge and skills for operation, maintenance and synchronization of gas Gen sets of Power House.
- Should have sound knowledge of parameters related to power generation and enginators.
- Experience on Waukesha gas generators would be additional advantage.
- Should have good knowledge of Safety procedures related to power house.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for safe and smooth operation of Power House.
- Efficiently manage engine operations with respect to load requirements in the field.
- Continuous inspection and monitoring of running equipments/machinery and their parameters for any abnormality.
- Continuous monitoring of fuel gas pressure and flow.
- In case of any emergency or shutdown, switching off less critical load to save critical plants power supply.
- Communicate emergency situation to concerned in charges.
- Supervision of housekeeping of Power House.
- Coordinate with maintenance staff for schedule service and record keeping of service bozok.
- Compliance to PPEs and PTW system.
- Maintaining logbooks on hourly, daily and monthly basis.
- To provide data to office staff for preparation of daily and monthly power generation report.
- Coordinate with maintenance staff for any problem arising in Power House.