- Master’s degree in Accounts, Finance, or related field from a recognized university.
- At least 04 years relevant work experience in NGO Sector and must have working experience with INGO
Finance Officer will be responsible for overall financial management of projects. Finance Officer deals with timely accounting of all transactions and monitoring and reconciliation of financial records. He/she is also responsible to ensure that financial policies and procedures are followed strictly, and any deviations should be highlighted immediately.
- Checking payment vouchers and resolving discrepancies.
- Preparing Journal Vouchers related to payments and monitoring the timely disbursement of funds.
- Monitoring and ageing of Payables.
- Settlement of petty cash in a timely manner.
- Handling Petty cash.
- Checking bank and cash receipt vouchers and resolving discrepancies.
- Monitoring timely deposits in bank accounts.
- Monitoring and ageing of Receivables.
- Preparing bank reconciliations statements of the project.
- To support in Tax related matters, deduction & submission of Tax documents.
- Payroll checking and preparing reconciliations.
- Reconciliation of Grants of projects.
- Coordination for Audit of project.
- Extending support to program staff for preparing budgets and assisting Manager Finance with preparation of budget.
- Booking of Project monthly invoices.
- Coordination with All Project properties payable department for the timely release of payments.
- Work as HR focal person in the field, maintaining staff attendance, Leave Record, collection of documents from staff.
- Any other duty assigned by the supervisor.