End Date: 14 Nov, 2018
Job Type :Full Time
Start Date :07 Nov, 2018
Scope of Work
- Prepare and submit financial reports.
- Review all regional field expenses, including cash for grants or other program activities and operations.
- Processing of all cash transactions and wire transfer payments.
- Transfer of cash from the bank to the office and ensuring the security of project fund.
- Maintaining the security of appropriate keys/combinations of the safes in the office.
- Maintain an updated auxiliary register for the Temporary Cash Advances for small purchases and report on a weekly basis status of the outstanding temporary advances.
- Ensure that proper approval signatures are obtained and that both parties: Payer and Receiver verify the cash amount of the transaction.
- Ensure that all cash transactions are entered into FAS by the Finance Manager and/or Field Accountants and identify the proper account codes for each transaction and verify the accuracy of cash entries in the ledger.
- Reconcile Petty Cash on a daily basis together with the Finance Manager or Field Accountants; also make the cash reconciliation every fifteen days at the moment of uploading the PC account into ORACLE.
- Keep all salary related information/documentation strictly confidential.
- Verify that documentation submitted to Finance for payment is approved and complete for processing.
- Maintain/ organized project financial related documentation.
- Ensure that financial files are labeled, organized and audit compliant in accordance with USAID rules and regulations.
- Scanning the monthly back-up documentation & upload to portal Box system.
- Other tasks as required by supervisor.
- BA Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration equivalent.
- 4+ years of relevant experience and progressive responsibility in in financial reporting, procurement processes, management systems, and grants management
- Fluency in English and Urdu.
- Strong verbal and communications skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Team oriented