1 to 2 years of experience: Technology adaptive, Basic Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Precision and accuracy, Quick learner, Tablet (IT device) handling knowledge, Effective communication and public handling skills
(This position is for Lahore, Sargodha, Faisalabad, Nankana Sahab, Sheikhupura, Kasoor, Bhakkar, Khushab, Mianwali, Jhang, Chiniot, Tota-Tek Singh, Vehari, Lodhran, Khanewal, Multan, Dera Ghazi Khan, Rajanpur, Muzaffargarh, Sahiwal, Okara, Pak Patan).
- Entering data into VMC (visual Monitoring Compliance and analysis dashboard) from source documents within time limits
- Compiling, verifying accuracy and sorting information to prepare source data for computer entry
- Reviewing data for deficiencies or errors, correcting any incompatibles and checking output
- Research and obtain further information for incomplete documents
- Apply data program techniques and procedures
- Generate reports store completed work in designated locations and perform backup operations
- Comply with data integrity and security policies
- Ensure proper use of office IT equipment and address any malfunction
- Ensure update of survey apps on Tablet devices and assist in their troubleshooting
- Assist District IT officers in their day to day tasks
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Accomplishes department and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- Perform Finance & Admin related duties as focal person.
- Any other task can be assigned by supervisor
Only the shortlisted candidates will be called for interview at relevant Divisional/District stations. No TA/DA shall be given to the applicants in this regard. The selected candidate will have to attend mandatory trainings where convened after selection.
The salary package will be commensurate with relevance and duration of experience