We are looking for the Cvs of Consultants who can conduct Agriculture Training Sesssions at Peshawar, Khyber, Orakzai, Kurram and North Waziristan.
Following are the main topics of these training sessions:
- Assessment and advices on improvement of existing crops and cropping methods
- Suitable and marketable crops according to local climatic condition
- Selection/identification of quality seeds, (Hybrid Vs Non-hybrid seeds), seed storage
- Introduction, to Different Modern Farming Methods, i.e., Vertical, Tunnel, etc.,
- Cost benefit comparison of different modern farming method vs traditional methods
- Cropping system, monoculture, crop rotation, intercropping
- Land Preparation and Fertilizer requirement/application, organic and inorganic
- Sowing seasons, Seed sowing and transplantation and sowing methods
- Water requirement, and good practices
- Crop protection, Chemical, non-chemical (biological, mechanical) control of insects, plants diseases and Weed Control
- Maturity indicators, pre-harvest and Good harvesting practices
- Introduction to Agriculture Crop Technology in development of agriculture and its use in land preparation, Soil testing, crop plantation and water management
- Accessibility and Affordability of Agriculture Crop Technology in rural areas
- Access to agriculture information through different means
- Conduct Practical demonstrations on the related topics
- Develop Linkages with relevant departments, modern farms in different locations to facilitate exposure visits.
- Develop Training session plan, pre/post assessment and module (in Urdu Language) on the above topics.
- Submit a detailed Post-training report with pre-post assessment analysis.
- University Degree in Agriculture,
- 4 years practical experience of working in the agriculture development sector,
- Progressive experience in training, curriculum development.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written in English and Urdu.
- Can communicate and deliver training in Pashto Language
- Good report writing skills
- Able to design training material/manuals and conduct trainings to the diverse stakeholders