Free Online (Accenture) Training Course
for Youth with Disabilities to Enhance their Employability Skills
Futuremakers is a global initiative by Standard Chartered to empower youth with disability to learn new skills and improve their chances of getting a job or starting their own business
To make Futuremakers a success, Sightsavers joins hands with Standard Chartered to enhance employability skills of youth with disabilities using “Accenture”- an online and time-tested training portal for improving self-confidence and job readiness of youth with disabilities by providing them professional skills which are required in the current job market. The programme provides job seekers with an opportunity to be linked with experienced professionals from Standard Chartered who will coach and provide support to selected participants during the training to possibly get formal employment.
Sightsavers and CHIP strategic partnership is built for the “Futuremakers” project focuses on employment, including waged and self-employment, for youth with disabilities in Pakistan.
In this regard, a career development opportunity is announced for employment readiness and self-confidence building of job seekers with disabilities from across Pakistan.
- Mode: Online
- Duration: 1 to 2 Months (self-paced)
- Timing: Flexible hours
- Fee: No Fee
Following people are eligible for the training
- Persons with Disabilities aged between 18 to 35 years
- Have minimum 12 years of education
- Able to read, write and understand basic English
- Have basic skills to operate computer, laptop and/or android mobile
- Have access to android mobile, laptop, and internet facility
- Those who have already attended our Accenture’s training in the past are not eligible
- Female with disabilities is highly encouraged to apply