Reporting to : Senior Manager Human Resources
Additional Reporting : Director Wildlife / Regional Head
Department : Human Resources
Programme / Region : South [Sindh & Baluchistan]
Employment Grade : C3/ C2
Positions : 1
Duty Station : Karachi
External Education Institutes, Comparable non- profit organizations, HR consulting firms
Internal Employees in the designated areas
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure full compliance with WWF-Pakistan’s HR policies / procedures within the designated projects / areas;
- Suggest improvements in HR policies / procedures based upon market best practices and employee feedback;
- Handle the recruitment process and ensure that the timelines are followed and hiring is completed as per project agreement / plan.
- Keep track of position requests on HRIS. Prepare TORs, advertise vacancies, schedule interviews , form interview panels, compile interview / test results and conduct reference checks;
- Maintain a data base of potential candidates for ongoing and future hiring needs; develop relationships with relevant higher education institutes for entry level hiring requirements;
- Ensure that all the relevant / necessary documents are available for employment related letters / memos to be issued. Prepare the memos and employment letters for sign off from HO.
- Assist in new Employee orientation;
- Assist in Employee Performance Appraisals and ensure that they are completed in time.
- Assist in employee training needs assessment and preparation / implementation of the Annual Capacity Building Plan. Identify relevant trainers and training institutes;
- Prepare internships contracts and certificates for sign off from HO.
- Assist in periodic internal satisfaction surveys and external benchmarking surveys;
- Ensure that Employee Exit process is followed and documented; maintain and analyze exit records to compile feedback and identify trends.
- Assist in Identifying individuals for succession for key positions and their capacity building plans.
- Conduct counseling sessions with employees and address queries; handle employee grievances.
- Assist in workplace investigations as required.
- Keep track and update the employee medical and life insurance record;
- Build relationships with HR consultancy firms for support as and when required
Education & Work Experience
- An appropriate post-graduate qualification in Human Resource Management or a related field.
- At least 2 years work experience in the field of Human Resource Management;
- Familiarity with the multicultural / international environment and development sector;
- Experience of preparing employment contracts / agreements and record keeping