Infectious Diseases MIS Implementation Consultant
|Posted date||24th January, 2023||Last date to apply||30th January, 2023|
- Participate in the planning and implementation of IDMIS.
- Develop appropriate forms and questionnaires for IDMIS.
- Ensure IDMIS software is functional and used properly.
- Record, compile, analyze and interpret health data and information.
- Plan and conduct capacity building training relating to improved IDMIS.
- Train health/infection diseases staff on the use of forms and case definitions.
- Attend meetings as requested.
- Provide accurate and updated feedback on data collection.
- Participate in required reporting as directed by the Team Leader.
- Provide consultation to the Ministry of Health on IDMIS.
- All other tasks directed by Team leader.
- Degree in computer science or degree in information technology.
- At least five years’ experience working in donor funded HMIS.
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Power Point, and Internet).
- Working knowledge of HMIS/IDMIS software is plus.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Monthly report on the activities performed
Period of Performance and LOE The expected duration of the assignment is three (03) months with a total LOE (Level of Effort) of 60 days.
Hiring on rolling basis.
Women Medical Officer
NOTE: This is emergency program hiring and we need Women medical officers who can....
Overview: Jhpiego is an international non-profit health organization affiliated with Th....