|Posted date||29th March, 2023||Last date to apply||4th April, 2023|
|Category||Community & Social Services|
Human Appeal is an incorporated UK charity and a global humanitarian and development organisation. We save lives, alleviate poverty, transform and empower local communities whilst championing humanity, impartiality, neutrality, and independence and establishment of self-sustaining development programmes. Our vision is ‘’ to become the global agent of change for a just, caring, and sustainable world’’.
M&E Assistant has to monitor all CBT activities according to HAP policies and procedures, and Donor regulations including beneficiary satisfaction. M&E Assistant will facilitate in validation and reporting of the assessments and cash disbursement activities during the project. This role requires frequent travel to field locations.
- Assist MEAL Officer to prepare validation plans and delivery schedules in close coordination with the project teams.
- Verify daily updated hard and soft data.
- Monitor that information concerning cash disbursement schedules are disseminated well in advance to the relevant beneficiary.
- Monitor that all equipment & materials are available at the disbursement points.
- Assist and monitor that appropriate cash distribution to eligible recipients/beneficiaries according to the approved plan and as per agreed amount and standard as approved by the donors.
- Randomly monitor the processes with staff as well as beneficiaries; properly document the result and report to MEAL officer for further actions.
- Assist in Post Disbursement Monitoring with beneficiaries as per HAP MEAL Guidelines
- Conduct frequent field visits for validation and monitoring.
- Assist in collection of beneficiary complaint response mechanism data.
- Take lead on entering beneficiaries’ data in the program database.
- Any other responsibilities assigned by the supervisor
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree with 2-4 years of total experience and having minimum 1 years of sector (MEAL) experience.
- Ability to work in a complex environment with multiple tasks, short deadlines and intense pressure to perform;
- Excellent skills on computer operation, especially on MS Word & Microsoft Excel
- Community mobilization skills.
- Problem solving ability.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Knowledge of local languages will be an added advantage
Note: Position is subject to approval of donor funding. As, we are looking for immediate hires, we will be reviewing candidates on rolling basis.