About The assigment
The purpose of this pre-selection to securitize submitted evidence (documents) of potential vendors for Malteser International Pakistan KP province for Notification of pre-selection.
Scope of Work: The potential vendors are required to submit their application as per following categories.
A. Construction companies, (Installation of incinerators at BHUs, rehabilitation work of BHUs premises, like work on latrines, rehabilitation of water supply in BHUs other small repair and maintenance of BHUs buildings.
B. consultants (trainings, evaluation, publications, event like street theatres, video documentary etc)
C. supplies of medical items (medicines, consumables, ultra sound machines, medical related furniture’s and delivery kits.
D. services/ HARD EQUIPMENT/ MAINTENANCE of vehicles/ Maintenance of office items equipment’s such as Air cons, generator, provision and installation of solar panels, solar systems,
E: Operations cost IT equipment, Office stationeries Toner’s cartridges, printing visibility Household material cleaning items
F: Relief items: Hygiene kits, infants kits, mosquito bed nets etc. office furniture.
The qualified Applicant(s) will attain a ‘’Notification of Pre-qualification’’ for 2 years extendable one more year on performance based. Once pre-qualified, the vendor will participate in Request for Quotations and for above stated work/services. Applicants shall be domiciled in and shall comply with all Government Regulations to operate in Pakistan and having continuous business operation set-up in KP.
- Must have valid registration/license with government competent authority as per government regulations.
- Must have functional office and work permission in KP-Pakistan.
- Must be tax payer.
- Applicants shall not be under a declaration of ineligibility for corrupt or fraudulent practices.
- Must have more than 5 years of experience in the said category.
- Working with NGOs and INGOs in KP will be an added advantage.
- Registration certificate/ license of the competent authority.
- Tax certificate of last three years
- Firm/company profile containing detail of work experience and address of functional office in KP.
- Staff list and bank statement of last six month.
- Duly signed preselection questionnaire.
- Audit reports.
How to Apply:
Applicant shall submit sealed documents and addressed to the Procurement Committee, at (Malteser International Peshawar Office, House No. 13 A, Rehman Baba Road, opposite to MM Place guest House, University Town Peshawar by or before 30th June 2023. Organization reserves the right to accept or reject, any or all proposals without assigning any reason.
Note: No late submission in this regard will be entertained.
A prospective applicant can acquire preselection documents form following emails address not later than 10th June 2023 at [email protected]